Thursday 18 March 2010

Life is Like a Landscape

The Swallow sees life as a landscape...

Sometimes it is calm like the beach on a balmy day...
Calm before the storm



Sometimes it is not so calm...
Churning waters

More often than not, there are mountains to climb and valleys to explore...
Lofty mountains

Sometimes it is filled with colour...and yet there are shadows too...
Sunset

But the Lord God is watching over the Swallow through it all...

MY FATHER WATCHES OVER ME (W C Martin)

I trust in God wherever I may be,
Upon the land or on the rolling sea,
For come what may, from day to day,
My heavenly Father watches over me.
I trust in God, I know He cares for me,
On mountain bleak or on the stormy sea;
Though billows roll, He keeps my soul,
My heavenly Father watches over me.

No comments: